Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Train to BONKERS!

I love this stamp set from SU! My mom brought her set down a month or so ago and my 8 yo son LOVED playing with it. So, I ordered it! He didn't know I ordered it though. When Mr. Brown came a few weeks after, he was jumping up..."Did you get the train set, mom? Did you??" YIPPY! He was so excited. So here are two samples using this set. One is a birthday Thank You for our younger son. He turned 6 a few weeks ago and these are Thank You's to send out to his guests. Now, it will probably take us 6 weeks to fill them out, but, hey..it's good for him! :) I made 17 of these yesterday...I felt like I was on the train going to Bonkers!

The other card is for a friend who turned 40 this week. He will love it!



This set is called Choo Choo and can be found on page 83 of the new catty. The train track is a SU wheel and can be found on the same page and is called Right On Track. If you'd like to order this set, contact me, or place an order directly on my SU site by clicking the gold SU catalog on the right side of my blog.

As always, you can order most any cards you see on my blog. Price ranges are from $2.50-$3.50 depending on style, construction and design. OR if you'd like to make similar cards, check out my class offerings or you can hold a class in your home with a few friends. Typically, for in home classes, we will make 3 cards each and you, as the hostess, can earn free Stampin Up! items.






3 comments:

Healthcare and IT Professionals said...

Thanks for the kind comment on my blog.Now i am the flower of your nice blog.

peggysue said...

Hey girl! What cute train cards! I can only imagine making 17 of them, I'd be on the train to bonkersville too! But so glad your DS was so happy, those are precious moments.

Karen Lynn said...

How cute, Beth!! I am glad Mr. Brown has been nice to you! I am waiting for Mr. or Mrs. Brown myself for my MK stuff. Keep on chugging!