Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Kids Are the Cutest! A Challenge for You!

This has nothing to do with stamping....but all to do with kids. My mom sent this youtube to me and it's just darling. What a voice Tennessee Ernie Ford had and what a cute rhythmic son he had too. Love this old song! Now, How can I tie this in with stamping and scrapping?? Ideas? A good challenge coming up? I'd love someone to take off and run with this one.

Use this video as inspiration for some sort of card or scrap page!


http://carolynspreciousmemories.com/Videos/childrengo-tennernieford.html


If you post a link to your work using this as inspiration, I will draw names from the posts to win something....not sure what...something old...something new...something borrowed..something blue.....well, I'll figure out what that 'something' is! Enjoy and go for it!!!

No comments: