Saturday, November 21, 2009

More fun Christmas Gifts!!!

I have a Little Elf working for me now...Mama Becky! Hehehe! She's been so busy helping me get a few things ready to sell for Christmas gifts. Below are a sampling of the Mama Becky line of Hartley Handcrafted.


I have 6 Post-It Note Holders that sell for $7 and include a matching pen. They make great teacher gifts, etc. What you see here is what I have on hand. Mama Becky will gladly take orders if we need more!

Mama Becky has also been busy making Gift Card Holders. The ribbon on each card slides off and opens up like the card on the far bottom right. The gift card slides into the little envelope inside. These sell for $1.50. I have about 15 of them..most of what you see here.

Here's a close up of a few...aren't they pretty???

Mmmmmm...chocolate., My favorite. Mama Becky has about 15 of these left to sell for $2.50 each. The big Hershey bar is included.

Pull the ribbon up, and out Mr. Hershey comes!

All these items make wonderful teacher gifts, Secret Santa gifts, Stocking Stuffers, etc....

If I run out of the items listed above, Mama Becky will gladly take orders for more fun stuff! They live out of town so there might be a small shipping fee if we are not going to their house or they are not going here.
Give a big Hartley Holler if you'd like to purchase any of these items. I'll likely have The Loft open soon if you'd like to stop by. Today was a big Craft Bazaar at a local church and The Loft items are still packed away in tubs!
Hope to see you soon!











No comments: