Friday, November 21, 2008

My BOOTH!


I'm so excited. I had my first craft booth ever tonight! It was really fun and I made my booth money back in sales plus a little more! YIPPY! Now, the sales tomorrow will be gravy...that would be turkey gravy over dressing for sure!!! My neighbor friend helped me tonight and was such a super helper. She teaches at the school and was pulling people over to the booth. She's such a sales person! Tomorrow should be fun, too. My sis is helping me out. It wouldn't be near as much fun with out Elizabeth and Lisa to help me out! Thanks girls!!! Just thought I'd share a pic!


1 comment:

Laura Fluke said...

Your booth looks great and so professional. I would have been a like a kid in a candy store at your booth! Hope the weekend continued to go well- your stuff is sooo worth selling, you do the coolest things!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!