Friday, October 10, 2008

My Latest Order!



I sent this order off last weekend to a customer in Ft. Wayne! She was thrilled with it!!!! She had seen my SCS gallery and picked out a few items. Fortunately, most of it I could recreate. The teacup on the stationary was in my gallery as a name tag for a Christmas Tea our church did last Christmas. My customer had seen it and said that teacup was just 'her'. So, I wanted to be sure to use one of those on her stationary packet. One of the SCS gals I'd met at a gathering in our area had the teacup set on the card she made for the swap gathering. I e-mailed her, she sent me the stamp set, and I made the name tags for the Christmas event......I had colored them in Christmas colors but, fortunately, the purples went right over the light greens and light rose colors! Perfect! I love SCS girls....they are so thoughtful and willing to help out another SCS stamper in a heartbeat!!!
Enjoy the weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Toni said...

Beth! You did an awesome job on this order, I am certain she loved it. B-e-a-u-tiful