Monday, October 20, 2008

Another Order Off to Ft. Wayne!!!


My friend, Dawn, is the sweetest...she's keeping me busy and inky and sticky. This is what I did over the weekend......I was happy to be living in my stamp area all day yesterday after lunch.


Hope you like it, Dawn!!! :)

Oh, I should tell you about the Winter "All I have Seen" cards...(bottom right in the photo). Being a dork and all, first I had the idea of cranberry and white colors, so made the card that is on top. Then I though...Oh, well, maybe that doesn't look very winter-y...so made a snowflake one (it's underneath) so there are two different All I Have Seen cards..... :) Thanks, Dawn!!!! You are the Best!

3 comments:

Toni said...

Wow not only are your cards beautiful...so is your blog! You did an awesome job!

One Picky Family said...

Terrific job on everything, Betharoni!

Linda Borneman said...

Bethers, I haven't visited your blog lately...boy! Have you been a busy bee! And what lovely creations you are producing! I don't know how you get it all done!!! And the variety of stamped items that you offer is AMAZING!

Great artistry, friend!

Hugs,
Linda