Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Welcome Little One!



I'm starting to feel like I live in the Jungle! But, I love the wild life so that is fine by me! Ha! A friend and customer is helping with a baby shower and they ordered 35 of these wonderful little animal baby shower invites. I LOVE the Stampin Up set, Animal Stories, but they decided to discontinue the adorable little set. I can't part with it so it's still in my stash of stamps. The sentiments are from an old old set from Stampin Up too. Some sets are just too valuable to part with. The patterned paper and animal ribbon is from a local hobby store. What a find! They match perfectly with the theme of the baby shower. The brown bow is made with Stampin Up's Chocolate Chip ribbon and Baja Breeze is the lovely blue accent paper that matches the peacocks on the patterned paper. This card came together beautifully and I hope the parents to be will thoroughly enjoy these cards for the shower and will have a safe and wonderful delivery.

No comments: