Saturday, March 27, 2010

It's that time of year again......

....for me to go on my Peep jarring spree! I love these jars filled with yummy peeps (that I can't stand to eat any other way) and they make the best Easter S'mores when you bake them up.



If you'd like the recipe, leave a comment w/ your e-mail and I'd be happy to send it to you.



The tag on the front of the jar hides the recipe on the back. The bunny is made with all Stampin Up punches and is on Pretty in Pink card stock. Such a cute little fella!



I do sell these for $12 each or two for $20 if you are interested but only have a limited supply this year...I'm almost out already.



Happy Easter Everyone!












2 comments:

Linda Rodenberg said...

Oh no! Time to save the peeps! LOL

jody said...

Can you email me the recipe
jolenehinkle@hotmail.com

Thanks
Jody