Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy New Year!!!











I can not believe it has been so long since I've posted. December came and went fast as lightening. Our family took a trip to California and up the coast through Oregon to Washington for two weeks over the holidays. It was fantastic, but with wrapping up teaching for the semester, packing, doing laundry, packing, ....packing...did I say packing?? We went to Disneyland, Legoland, Sea World, Yosemite National Park, San Fransisco Pier 39, The Redwoods and up through Oregon to my brother in law/sister in laws house for a few days. We met up with them for a week in California, then again in Washington. I also got to see one of my friends whom I know I have not seen in over 17 years. Was a blessing from God to see her as it was a split second chance meeting but we did it!!! Or I should say GOD did it! :) We saw two of my husbands uncles and aunts, and one of his cousins and her family...plus my in-laws were with us for part of the trip too. Was a once in a lifetime trip for us and we were so blessed by it.

Here are a few photos from our journey and I promise I will get some stampin stuff here asap. There is so much going on with Stampin Up right now so do please click on my store link to see all the specials. Sale-a-bration is happening as well as some fun new items in the new Occasions Mini Catalog.

http://www.bethhartley.stampinup.net/ will take you there!

Till I get inky again,

Beth








1 comment:

peggysue said...

Beth these photos are so precious. How neat to see your family's smiling faces on what I hope was a wonderful, memorable vacation.