Saturday, January 31, 2009

Inky Stampadoodles' First Party


Last night was a total blast! I hosted my first Inky Stampadoodles party for my neighbor friend. She had a birthday party and wanted me to come and be 'the thing'. So, I came up with some craft ideas from my Inky Stampadoodles stuff and here is what we did. You can see my samples in the post previous to this one. I love what the girls came up with and how different each of their items are even when we all used the same supplies. I think they had a great time. I know I sure did!
So, if you have a daughter between the ages of 8-13, I'd love to come and share my Inky Stampadoodles party fun!

The girls and I working hard on the projects!

The gang! Well, most of them!


They really got in to helping each other out which is awesome!

I love this pic! Everyone is sooo engrossed and working very hard!


A close up of a very hard worker!


Finished Products! Aren't they adorable? Just too cute. Great work, girls!



And a very Happy Birthday to our Birthday Girl!



2 comments:

Toni said...

Wow! This is sooooo awesome! Beth what an incredible job you did with the girls. The projects were adorable. And the smiles on the girls faces. WOW :)

Laura Fluke said...

That is awesome Beth--- What a great idea, September 18th- you are doing my birthday...can you find your way to Kansas then??? They look like they are having a blast! Great Job!