Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday Bash!

I just had the honor of making 3 dozen Birthday Cards for a client. This is one set of about 8 sets of 4 for my client and 2 for me! :) I just got my new Label One Nestabilities in this week and thought I'd give them a try. I really LOVE how they are nested up cuddly and warm showing off the cake! You can find these at Spellbinders here: http://www.spellbinderspaperarts.com/

The cake image is from The Angel Company. The 'Eat Cake' comes from....er, uh....well, it's one of these 'library date stamper thingies' that has about 12 sentiments on it! I guess I could get up and go look! Nah....watching Idol! :) (Honestly, some of these people think theyhave talent...ack!)



Here's one! I ran out of the ribbon I used on most of them but this works too.


Here's the group!

The card inside the pocket was made using the Large Rectangle Nestabilities. They are perfect for tag cards and for THIS pocket card!!


Here's a side view. I used pop dots under the cake image with the nestabilities.

These were really fun to make but a bit more detailed than my 'normal' cards. It's fun to color outside of the box on occasion, right? I had fun!!!















3 comments:

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Beffers! Love all your birthday goodies here...so cute with those pretty new Nesties! Love all your new detail, too!

Toni said...

Beffie doodles:
these cards are awesome!

I love the colors, the design, oh you soooo talented.
There needs to be a show...

American Cardmaker...you'd win!

Laura Fluke said...

Awesome cards... Love the colors you used on the cards!