Monday, September 15, 2008

Snow! Snow! Snow!

I've been working on a raffle basket full of goodies for the boys school carnival silent auction coming up. Here are a few of the items to go inside it. I still have a few other things I want to add to it..but thought this was a fun start. Of coarse, I'll add a business card and a nice coupon for a % off the winner's next order.




Here's the few items grouped together.











Here is a little treat basket. I have no idea about the pattern for it, so don't ask! LOL! It was made from a scrap of vellum card stock that I just played around with to make it into what I wanted. It holds 8 thin mints with scalloped circles on both sides to sandwich the mint. I punched out a snowflake so the wrapper would sparkle through.










Here is a stationary folder. I took a 12 x 12 piece of card stock and scored it 6 inches in. Then, turned it so the score line ran horizontal, then scored it 3 inches from the bottom. I folded on the score lines, clipped a V (upside down V) on the 3 inch fold, then folded that up to make a pocket. See the next photo.











Here's the inside. I ran my snowflake SU! wheel down the side of the stationary, used a snowflake from SU's Snowflake set, and ran the wheel on the flap of the envelopes.









I love how these turned out. I ran vellum card stock through my snowflake cuttlebug folder and it made the neatest designs on the front. I attached a white piece of cs on the inside and stamped a snowflake in the corner. Ribbon is from Michael's.















I had fun with my new SU! Scalloped punch with the edge of these cards. I had some snowflake vellum in my paper stash and ran that down the inside..you can see it peeking out on the right side. I scalloped the edges of that too so it was edged nicely when you open the card. The snowflake on the front is from a set of pre-made embellishments by Making Memories that I got at Michael's. The 8 cards are wrapped with the ribbons to make a nice packet.

2 comments:

Debra said...

WOW! Your projects are beautiful Beth!!!

Unknown said...

How cool is that CB snowflake card!