Friday, September 5, 2008

Black and Silver Wedding/Anniversary Party Set


I just completed my FIRST party ensemble! This could be used for a wedding. 50th anniversary or Over the Hill Birthday Party. I just got my Just Rite monogram stamper yesterday and am really excited about the possibilities of this little stamper. Check them out at http://www.justritestampers.com/ I think you will LOVE them!! The larger card is the invitation. I used the Divine Swirl Cuttlebug embossing folder on the background. I embossed the H with the monogram stamper and used my Marvy scalloped circle punches to punch it out and layer it on top of silver metallic card stock. The smaller card is a Thank You. I used the Thank You embossing words from Cuttlebug and it's embossed in the sliver circle. You can't see it in the photo so much here but if you click on the photo, it will enlarge for you.. I also used the Divine Swirl folder for the Thank you. The place setting is dry embossed with the Love Hearts cuttlebug mini folders.


Happy Friday Everyone!!

2 comments:

Chef Mama Lori said...

Those are so cute Beth!!!

naner0331 said...

Love what you've done here. Keep it up!