Friday, December 10, 2010

Just a little Behind......


Well, I WISH I had a little behind. But I AM really behind and haven't even started on our Christmas cards. We have no family picture (with our newest member, our dog Tessa, included), no holiday newsy smoozy letter typed up and ready to send out, no tree up (it's broken, but that's an entirely DIFFERENT story), but the stockings are hung by the chimney with care in hopes that Dear Old Santa will soon be here!



I do have to share with my readers an amazing little book called Love Letters. I met a dear soul, Rosa Szynski, at one of my craft bazaars. She bought a few cards and told me about the book she was writing. This was a year ago October. Since then, the book has been completed. Rosa's book is all about listening to those inner voices (well, for me, I have many! LOL) but listening to those promptings in our hearts and head that tell us to pen words on paper out to someone. Words of encouragement, self confidence, thankfulness, prayers, and most of all, words straight from our hearts. Rosa came to my Holiday Open House with several other vendors last weekend. She had pre-ordered cards from me to bundle up and go along with her book. I'd forgotten to take pictures but I have her little treasure so took a few of my own.



If you'd like to visit her website go to http://www.soarwithgrace.com/ She's quite amazing and is a dear sweet person! Once you buy her book, if you need cards or stationary to go with it...just give me a holler! :)






3 comments:

Karen Lynn said...

Beth, those are pretty cards!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Beth and what a sweet story@ You meet the nicest people at these craft fairs, but I think that's because you are a nice person yourself.

@JoyceCasaldi said...

Gorgeous cards!

Happy New Year!