Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Coasters for Special Events!

Are you looking for a special party or wedding favor to give to people who come to your event? I may be able to help you out. I made these for a friend who plays the harp for wedding, corporate events, etc. She played at our wedding and is exceptional. Her blog is at the end of my blog. She is doing a small bridal show and needed 25 gifts to give to the people who are coming to the event. She ordered these tiles to give to the Brides-To-Be. They will be given in a pretty mesh bag with both our business cards. I think they turned out lovely and would be so excited, if I were a bride, to get one of these as a 'freebie' at an event. I hope all her potential clients will enjoy the coasters.


I also personalized one tile with our monogram and wedding date to use as a sample for customers. I think these would make lovely gifts for a bride. One could include 2 coasters, 2 wine glasses with a bottle of wine and it would make a lovely gift for a Bridal Shower or Engagement party. Coasters such as these would also be great as bridal, anniversary or wedding favors for guests.


If you are interested in tile coasters for your special event, leave your info in the comments section and I'll get back with you. The coasters sell for $2.50 each. 25 or more sell for $2.00 each. 100 or more sell for $1.75 each.

Supplies: Tiles from local home improvement store.
Staz-on Ink
Just Rite Wedding Ensemble Stamp Sets and letters/alphabet
Felt 'buttons' for bottom of coaster corners





No comments: