Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pencil Boxes Make Great Teacher Gifts!!!


I'm a teacher by trade and love getting ideas to make teacher gifts for my kids teachers. I love getting little goodies as a teacher, too.....just perks up my day, so know my boys teachers will enjoy these 'beginning of the school year' teacher gifts. I'm not sure I have the measurements down 100%. A friend shared a pencil wrapper idea from her blog then I found on another blog a box for votives and other box for 4 pencils. I wanted a box for 8 pencils so came up with this design. If you want more info, just ask and I can e-mail you the dimensions....maybe I'll have them worked out by then! Ha! Otherwise, you can purchase these boxes with pencils included for $4.00 each. I hope to have a bunch made up prior to the beginning of school and will have them at my craft booths this fall.


To see the other two pencil containers, check out these blogs:




4 comments:

One Picky Family said...

Super duper cute!!! Great job, Beth!!

@JoyceCasaldi said...

These are great!

Traci M said...

These look great, Beth!! What a neat teacher gift!!

Karen Lynn said...

Great idea!