Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Color Renovation Time!!!!!

I'm so excited about this fun, fun news from Stampin' Up. As of July 1st, new colors will be available in the 2010-2011 NEW Idea Book and Catalog. Below is a preview of the new colors. I know many have LOVED the past In Colors that have been available and I know you will be thrilled to see some of these colors back in the New Color Collections!!


Along with the great new splash of colors, we do have to say goodbye to some old favorites. I love so many of these colors and am sad to see them go, but I do believe the new color pallet will more than make up for the loss of some of my old favorites. Below is the retiring color list....a Fond Farewell to some of my favorites. I love all the blues that are leaving..as well as Summer Sun, Close to Cocoa and Ruby Red. Buy up now, ladies, because as of the end of June, these fabulous colors will no longer be available.

No comments: