Saturday, September 26, 2009

Terrific Tiles!

Here are a few double sets of tiles that I am making for a customer. I love the Halloween set! I used the retired Stampin Up! set Carved and Candlelit for the pumpkins, Pocket Silhouettes for the grass and the words came from a $1 bin at a local craft store.


This set was made using the current SU! set Upsy Daisy and I love how they look on these tiles. I also used the retired SU background stamp, French Script and an old, old retired set (not even sure of the names) for the verse from Proverbs, "A Friend Loveth at All Times". I inked around the edges of the tiles to give it a framed burnt look and I think it really adds a lot to the set. I hope my client loves these!

These retail for $2.50 for single tiles, $10 for a set of 4 tiles and $20 for a set of 8. I can personalize or monogram tiles as well so if anyone is interested in a set for gifts, let me know!

I've been working on Halloween Peep jars today so will post those soon. Free the Peeps! Free the Peeps!!!






1 comment:

Toni said...

great use for the pocket silhouettes...i love the upsey daisey...i dont have that stamp and i want it>