Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Freedom Festival Sneak Peek #2




Hey all,


Well, I've been having fun making Tumbled Tile Coasters. Here are a few that I have made up already but am working on a few more sets. If you'd like to place an order for these, they are $10 for a set of 4 coasters bundled up with a ribbon. There are felt dots on the bottom so they wont scratch up furniture or wood. I have a set of these that a friend made me a few years back and they are the ONLY coasters we use!


You can also see many more sets at the Freedom Festival this summer!

5 comments:

Vikki Jo said...

Very cool idea!

The Minister's Wife said...

Oh Beth these are just lovely!! What great sets they are!! You did a wonderful job on them.

Linda Rodenberg said...

Very nice job on those coasters Beth!

Traci M said...

What fun sets, and such variety, Beth! I really like the aged look of the tree with the sentiment, and the set with the leaves and acorns, I see what you mean about the blending and looking fine! You packaged them like a pro too!
Thanks for sharing, Beth.

Laura Fluke said...

I am making a road trip to see ya...=) Well, someday maybe, what fun!!!